Friday, November 28, 2008

The Supergranny says "IT'S TIME !!"


Hi, many of you know me as Mary Bosveld The Supergranny.

Over the last 10 years I have taught myself a lot about Graphic Arts & lately I have taught myself Videoing & Video Editing...and I am still learning..but I really love what I am doing.

BUT when it comes to Blogs I know absolutely NOTHING about how or where to start learning.

Well, it's TIME !!

I find it very frustrating that I don't understand or know anything about doing my own blog. I badly want to learn. I know progress won't be fast like you younger ones, but I hope some of you will please encourage me in my quest to conquer blogging. Just a simple blog is all I want to achieve for now...All the fancy stuff can come later.

I am going to make my blog info simple..There'll be nothing profound here. So what am I going to chat to you about?? I live in Tasmania, Australia, but vacation in Michigan quite regularly. SO I am just going to talk about "living at the bottom of the World"
I will intersperse my info with appropriate videos, clips or photos.

If you have some tips that you think will help me, please make them SIMPLE,
because I really am starting from zero understanding.

Warmly from
Mary The Supergranny

2 comments:

Green Basics said...

Thank you so much for starting this blog. I am enjoying learning about Tasmania and look forward to you sharing more about Australia.

I hope to visit Australia some day, it seems very beautiful.

Susan

Unknown said...

Hi Mary;

You have done a wonderful job with your first attempts at blogging. Your subject matter will be a lot of fun to follow, and I'm really looking forward to seeing more from you! Keep up the great work!

Yvonne